Quest giver: Nerussa, the innkeeper of the Wawnet Inn. You can also get the quest simply by finding a bottle of Shadowbanish Wine.
Reward: 1000 for 6 bottles of Shadowbanish Wine and 100 for each additional bottle (total of 2200 ).
Shadowbanish Wine Locations Edit
There are 18 bottles of Shadowbanish Wine in total, 1-2 in each of the following locations.
- Fort Aurus – There is a chest containing two bottles at the northeast side in the very back room of the dungeon. (2 bottles)
- Fort Carmala – There is a chest containing two bottles deep into the dungeons. (2 bottles)
- Fort Dirich – Deep down in the dungeon guarded by a ghost (at level 5) in a crate between the wall and the raised coffin in the middle of the hall. (2 bottles)
- Fort Grief – There is a chest containing two bottles in the outside top level of this fort. (2 bottles)
- Fort Irony – In a chest in a room where the entrance to cave section. (2 bottles)
- Fort Magia – Towards the end of the dungeon trawl in a passageway of the Garrison Blocks (2 bottles)
- Fort Scinia – In the Hall of Legends area of the dungeon (2 bottles)
- Fort Vlastarus – There is a chest containing two bottles behind a pillar in one of the rooms. (2 bottles)
- Frostcrag Spire – On the wine rack in the storage area. (1 bottle)
- Battlehorn Castle – On the wine rack in the castle wine cellar. (1 bottle)
Journal Entries Edit
Upon receiving the quest:
- I've spoken to Nerussa, the publican at the Wawnet Inn just outside the Imperial City. She's searching for a rare wine named Shadowbanish Wine that she says is most commonly found in fort ruins. She tells me if I retrieve six bottles, I'll be well compensated. Looks like I'll need to keep a careful eye out.
Upon finding a bottle of Shadowbanish Wine, prior to speaking with Nerussa:
- I've come across a bottle of wine with markings I've never seen before. I can barely make out "Shadowbanish Wine" on the label. It must be quite valuable. I should hold onto it until I find out more.
Once you've managed to find the required number of bottles:
- I've recovered six bottles of Shadowbanish Wine. I should bring them back to Nerussa at the Wawnet Inn for my final reward.
After you've talked to Nerussa:
- I've given six bottles of Shadowbanish Wine to Nerussa. In return, she paid me a large finder's fee of 1000 gold. She also told me if I find any more bottles of the wine, she'd gladly pay me 100 gold each for them.
If you're tired of seeking, you can use the cheat: player.additem 00185DCD N , you may also duplicate this item as many times as you wish to get free gold from her.
(N = the number of bottles desired)
You now have + N bottles