Guild perks are advantages to being a member of a particular faction. Examples of these perks include being able to sleep at guild halls as well as having a higher disposition with all of the members of the guild.
Members of the Mages' and Fighters' guilds, as well as the Arena and the Dark Brotherhood, can freely pick up many of the items in the guild halls, and either use or sell them. Mages Guild guild halls are chock full of alchemy ingredients, apparatus, and spell scrolls, while Fighters' Guild halls with plenty of weapons (mostly iron and steel) and some armor. Most of the equipment is fairly low level, but is a good source of cash initially. You can get this benefit at the very lowest order of membership without doing any of the quest lines.
It is worth noting that many weapons and armor pieces that are found in the Fighter's Guild halls are "replicas," meaning they are completely useless and just for display. These replicas have a value of 0 and have a defense or attack rating of 1 .
- Arena – Once you become Grand Champion, an Adoring Fan will follow you and worship you.
- Dark Brotherhood – When you become a Listener as part of the quest Whispers of Death, you receive about 200 per week for listening to the Lucky Lady in Bravil and returning the information to Arquen in the Cheydinhal Sanctuary. You also get a Dark Brotherhood member as an accomplice.
- Thieves Guild – Use of All the fences to sell stolen goods the theives guild hideout in the waterfront district, and Gray cowl of Nocturnal.
- Fighters Guild –At Master rank, you receive access to the Guildmaster's Chest in Chorrol, which provides you with monthly revenue and looted items from the Fighter's Guild. You can give orders to Modryn Oreyn in Chorrol to focus on either recruitment of new members, completion of contracts, or both equally. Focusing on recruitment will rein in more items in the chest, while doing contracts will bring in more gold.
- Mages Guild – At the final rank of Arch-Mage, use of the Enchanted Chest as well as up to two Mages Guild Appentices.
- As part of the Main Quest:
- Knights of the White Stallion – Personal use of White Stallion Lodge, a Leyawiin Shield, and hunting with Mazoga the Orc.
- Order of the Virtuous Blood – After completing the quest, you receive 250 for each Vampire Dust you return to Roland Jenseric.
- Knights of the Nine – Free use of the Priory of the Nine. After completing the quest line, you can have one knight accomplice. There are also stat boosts avaliable by activating any of the tombs found in the Priory undercroft. (Ones that don't expire.) But you may only possess one blessing at a time.