Legion Armor is a special type of heavy armor worn by the Imperial Legion, primarily in and around Imperial City. The stats are exactly the same as Steel Armor. There are two versions of the helmet: Imperial Watch Helmet(shown) and the Imperial Horseman Helmet. For some reason, the guards you find on horses wear the watch helmet, and the guards in the Imperial City all wear the horseman.
|Armor Piece||Base Value||Weight||Max. Armor|
Notes: "Base Value" refers to the actual value without mercantile or disposition affecting it. "Max. Armor" refers to the maximum amount of armor the piece can provide, assuming maximum stats and skill.
- A full set of Legion armor can be found in a Very Hard-locked chest on the second floor of Summitmist Manor in Skingrad. You can gain entrance to the manor as part of the Dark Brotherhood quest Whodunit?. Can also be opened up with Neville's Key.
- If a member of the Imperial Legion dies in the The Battle for Castle Kvatch quest, you can loot a full set of Imperial Legion Armor from them.
- Near the Imperial City Prison, there is an armory to the right of the outside gate that is guarded by a Legionnaire. The guard can be bypassed by stairs leading to the roof. The door to the armory has a Very Hard lock. After the Main Quest is completed the armory is unlocked for you to get the Imperial Dragon Armor. It remains unlocked after you obtain the armor.
- If you head North East from the Anvil Oblivion Gate, there will be another Oblivion Gate with a group of Imperial Legions attacking. You can either watch them get all killed or help and usually one will not make it.
- You can loot a dead Legion during the Light the Dragonfires quest. There will be several dead Legion soldiers. The only problem is considering the weight of the armor, you will need to go into the quest without any armor or you will become over-encumbered.
- Or you can simply attack a guard and the guard will try to arrest you select resist arrest and finish him off and take a full set of armor and a silver longsword