Large and powerful beasts with cannibalistic tendencies, Ogres are a daunting opponent in singular combat and a major threat in large numbers. It is best to fight them one at a time, or you may very well be quickly overwhelmed. Despite their strength, they are sluggish and are quite easy to outrun and out-maneuver. Characters with a speed of approximately 60 or higher can easily avoid their powerful fists just by moving backwards in combat. Ogres clearly show signs of sentience, though whatever culture they posess seems to be primitive. They can often be observed taunting their opponents, inviting them to engage in combat with a waving hand motion.
In Malacath's quest, you will encounter the most ogres at once in the game.
Pale Pass OgresEdit
Pale Pass Ogres are Ogres that possess a blueish color from the cold. They are found in Serpent's Trail and Pale Pass. Although unintelligent, they are powerful: they decapitated an Akaviri soldier and broke the spine of another with a boulder.
- Ogre's Teeth
- Gold 1-3
- Random rings
- Random Empty Soul Gems
- Random gems and Gold/Silver Nuggets
- Random silverware
- Dependent upon the Subtype
- Lifting the Vale – Pale Pass Ogres are encountered during this quest.
- Shrine of Malacath
- Sins of the Father Redguard Valley Ogres are encountered during this quest.
- The Potato Snatcher
- Ogre – Soul: Leveled
- Pale Pass Ogre Caveboss – Soul: Common (800)
- Pale Pass Ogre Groundling – Soul: Common (800)
- Pale Pass Ogre Stonewrecker – Soul: Common (800)
- Pale Pass Ogre Rocksmasher – Soul: Common (800)
- Redguard Valley Ogre Caveboss – Soul: Common (800)
- Redguard Valley Ogre Chieftan – Soul: Leveled
- Redguard Valley Ogre Groundling – Soul: Common (800)
- Redguard Valley Ogre Stonewrecker – Soul: Common (800)
- Redguard Valley Ogre Rocksmasher – Soul: Common (800)
- Savage Ogre – Soul: Leveled