- For a list of all quests, see Category: Quests.
A quest is an expedition, mission, or a goal that is given to a player, which he/she has the option to complete. Quests can be as simple as delivering a letter or as complex as solving a puzzle to find the location of a hidden NPC. Quests often offer some sort of reward, such as faction membership/promotion, training, items, or gold.
- Main Quest – List of quests involved in the main storyline of The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.
- Main Quest (Shivering Isles) – List of quests involved in the main storyline of The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles.
- Knights of the Nine (quest) – List of quests involved in the Knights of the Nine plug-in
- Faction quests – Major and minor faction quests, including that of the Court of Madness on the Shivering Isles.
- Daedric Shrine quests – Quests from the Daedra Lords, obtained by visiting their shrines.
- Side quests – Side quests that don't fall in line with particular factions.
- Side quests (Shivering Isles) – More side quests that take place on the Shivering Isles.
- Modification – Quests related to other official plug-ins can be found on their respective pages