Scamps are weak enemies usually found in the realms of Oblivion and near areas which have had gates to Oblivion. Small creatures with an affinity to flame, they can cast flare, a basic fire damage spell, and are quick enough to be bothersome in groups, but can be killed rather easily by themselves. Encounters end around level 10, and are replaced by Clannfears.
- Scamp Skin (not dropped by Stunted Scamp)
- Resists fire.
- Weak to shock attacks.
- Attacks with claws.
- Can use a fire damage attack.
- Lesser (300)
- On a quest called Whom Gods Annoy you meet a woman who has acquired the Staff of the Everscamp which permanently summons four everscamps who follow the owner of the staff.
- Stunted Scamp – A weaker version of the scamp
- Everscamp - Summoned using the Staff of the Everscamp