|Fighter's Guild Quests|
|A Rat Problem|
|The Unfortunate Shopkeeper|
| Den of Thieves and|
|The Wandering Scholar|
|The Stone of St. Alessia|
|Burz gro-Khash Quests|
|The Desolate Mine|
|The Noble's Daughter|
|Mystery at Harlun's Watch|
|Modryn Oreyn Quests|
|Drunk and Disorderly|
|The Master's Son|
|More Unfinished Business|
|Trolls of Forsaken Mine|
|Quests do not follow a linear progression. See here for more info.|
Faction: Fighters Guild
Prerequisites: Azani Blackheart
Next Quests: Trolls of Forsaken Mine (with The Wandering Scholar
Quest Giver: Burz gro-Khash in the Cheydinhal Fighters Guild
Reward: Gold (see link), one point fame
It seems there was a prison break in Bravil. You have to head there and gather info and kill the escaped convicts.
Speaking to pretty much anyone will let you ask about the Fugitives. You are told there are four of them hiding in Bloodmayne Cave. You need to have a disposition of 70 or so to get this, otherwise they won't talk. Bloodmayne Cave is close to Bravil, to the west, along the river past the bridge.
The first one you will find is Hlofgar. To get to him, you will need to pass a room with gas vents. In the middle of them is a pull rope. Activating it stop the gas for a few moments. If you look on the northeastern wall, there is another pull rope. This will open the sliding rock door to the southwest. Hlofgar is in the next room.
Next is Ashanta. You will come to a room with a chasm. There are two planks you can walk across. Ignore the side doors. When you have crossed, there is an opening to the left. Be careful. There is a log trap at the top of the corridor and it will go off. There is no tripwire to avoid, just step back when it starts or to the right. Ashanta is in the room behind the log trap, after she is dead, head through the northwest corridor to the next level. (Note: If you're fast enough to get out of the way and let her know you're there, she'll kill herself in the log trap, saving you a tough fight.)
Dreet-Lai is next, be careful. This is one of those caves with a hole in the ceiling, and Dreet-Lai is an archer. He is above you and can notice you easily if you step into the middle of the room. If you want to get to him (or to get to his corpse if you killed him through the hole, head south into the hallway. The western exit will bring you towards your last target.
The western exit will turn south, then east and open into a room. In this room, There will be at least one animal in this room, kill it and head east.
This corridor will open into a large room with a huge bonfire in it. Your last target, Enrion is wandering around there. The bonfire can make it more difficult to see him at range. Once he is dead go back to Burz. There is a convenient exit to the south. (If you want to start with this entrance, it is located a very short distance to the north-northwest. However, you will have to walk back to the "proper" exit (the one you entered through), because there is a rock wall that you will not be able to open from the "inside" of the cavern, only from the "main" entrance. You can however kill everyone from behind, and avoid the log trap.) (Note: All the convicts except Enrion, who's a spellcaster and wears regular clothes, have Elvish Armor if you are a lower level, Glass Armor if you are around level 25. This place is a goldmine of Elvish/ Glass Armor, if you're interested in that kind of gear.)
When you receive the quest:
- Burz gro-Khash has given me a contract to find and kill some fugitives from a prison break that have been menacing Bravil. I should go there and see what I can learn.
After attempting to persuade one of the residents into telling you where the convicts are:
- The residents of Bravil are reluctant to speak about the fugitives, for fear of retribution. Perhaps I will have to persuade one of them to give me the information.
After successfully persuading one of the residents into telling you where the convicts are:
- I have persuaded one of Bravil's citizens to tell me more about the fugitives. There are four of them. They are thought to be hiding in Bloodmayne Cave.
If you are a member of the Thieves Guild, a fellow thief can tell you where the fugitives are:
- One of my fellow Thieves has given me information on the fugitives. There are four of them: Enrion, Hlofgar, Ashanta, and Dreet-Lai. They are thought to be hiding in Bloodmayne Cave.
After you kill each of the four convicts:
- I have found and killed Enrion.
- I have found and killed Hlofgar.
- I have found and killed Ashanta.
- I have found and killed Dreet-Lai.
Once you have killed all four fugitives:
- Now that I have killed all of the fugitives, I should return to Burz gro-Khash for my reward.
After you report back to Burz:
- Burz gro-Khash was impressed with my efforts in tracking down and killing the fugitives. He has paid me the balance of the contract.