| Please expand this article.|
This template may be found on the article's talk page, where there may be further information.
Please remove this message once the article has been expanded.
The Wayshrine of Kynareth is dedicated to the Nine Divines god Kynareth. A wayshrine is different from an altar in a chapel. An Altar of Kynareth can be found in major city temples and there is no Chapel of Kynareth. Wayshrines provide the blessing Kynareth's Way, detailed below.
- North of Fort Dirich and the Shrine of Sanguine.
- Between Fort Entius and Sage Glen Hollow, on the road between Fort Entius and the nearby Ayleid Ruin of Mackamentain.
- In between the s and i in the word "Basin" for Nibenay Basin
- Speaking in terms of the map itself, it is directly on top of the second "R" in "Reserve" In the sentence "Imperial Reserve" (an area in the Colovian Highlands).
- Just east of Skingrad, Southwest of Fort Vlastarus, Northeast of Bloodcrust Cavern.
- Note: Once you've begun doing the main quest (see Allies for Bruma), an Oblivion Gate opens at the shrine's location here. It is half-wrecked, but some of the shrine is still exposed. You will probably have to crouch near the center of the shrine in order to count (receive the journal entry)
Kynareth's Way Edit
Praying at Kynareth's wayshrine bestows the blessing Kynareth's Way, which has the following effects: